Saturday 21 April 2018

Family

In my post "DNA" I used one of my favourite bits of film. The film of Buzz Aldrin giving Bart Sibrel a very well deserved punch in the face. But what I like most is not the actions of Buzz or Sibrel, but of the lady accompanying Buzz, who is his daughter.

In this more extended version of the incident you can see that she makes a number of attempts to separate the two men and keep them apart. It might seem that she is trying to protect her aged father from the unwanted attentions of that prick Sibrel. But I think nothing could be further from the truth. I think it was the other way round. When the words "coward and liar" come from Sibrel's mouth just see her reaction. She's getting out of the way. I think she knew exactly what his reaction was going to be. She is as much of a star as her dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment