Saturday 21 April 2018

DNA2

No sooner was the ink dry on my last post than I came across this article in the Guardian. The article itself is bunk and illustrates exactly what I was saying about the dumbing down of the British public, who are increasingly falling for this sort of thing.

But...............................................

My faith is restored because the article also illustrates that there is hope for us in the form of two different groups of people.

1. The practitioners of this therapy.

 These people are almost certainly aware that their IV high dose vitamin therapy is total drivel. But they at least are making money out of the gullible and the uneducated. Cynical possibly, certainly unethical, but not without a degree of calculating intelligence. A fool and his money are soon parted. You may not admire these people, but I don't think you could call them stupid.

2. My real respect though goes to the vast majority of those who have made very appropriate responses to the article in the comments section.

 It appears that a lot of people out there have had a decent education after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment