Sunday 27 November 2016

Quote

"There are more pleasant things to do than beat up people"
               Muhammad Ali.

Not sure I entirely agree with him on this. I can think of many people that I'd derive enormous pleasure from beating up. In similar vein I'm informed on Facebook that today is National "I care about YOU DAY". And I've been invited to send a virtual bouquet to a list of 20 people that I care about. Being the Grumpy old sod he is DZ can't think of a list anywhere that long. DZ is waiting in anticipation for national "I want to shoot you between the eyes day".
 He has a list for that as long as the Greater London Telephone Directory.
There are more pleasant things to do than beat up people. Muhammad Ali
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/muhammadal136677.html

No comments:

Post a Comment