Wednesday 27 July 2016

Quiet

Perhaps I should have noticed, but, tucked away in my statistics pages is the information that, at some time in the last two weeks, total page views on this blog went past one million.

 In fact, despite my not having written anything for some weeks I'm still getting quite a lot of views, though why I should currently be getting so much interest from Russia at the moment is a bit of a mystery.

It makes me feel I really should make more of an effort to put up the odd post. So why have I been so quiet? Busy with other things, certainly, but not that busy. maybe I've run out of things to say, or don't feel so strongly any more about things. Or maybe I've been plunged into the pit of despair by the failure of our new Prime Minister to banish Jeremy Hunt to some far flung backwater.

 I'm still here. Maybe I'll think of something.



No comments:

Post a Comment