Thursday 28 March 2013

Contempt

Any material written by authors......as doctors......may reasonably be taken to represent the views of the profession more widely”

In my last post I criticised this statement by the GMC as baseless. Perhaps though what they are really afraid of is that bloggers are actually expressing the majority view of the rank & file of the medical profession. Particularly in areas such as revalidation, where there is no doubt that most of us are opposed to the concept. 
And as for the GMC itself. Other bloggers, and I have been openly critical of the GMC and with good reason, as explained here. And talking to my colleagues I am in no doubt that contempt of the GMC is felt by a considerable majority of doctors. If anyone at the GMC is reading this, it's not just us bloggers who disrespect and despise you. Most doctors think you're a bunch of cunts!

No comments:

Post a Comment