Saturday 22 December 2012

The perils of inbreeding


I think most of us who work in the NHS are well used to various people trying to tell us how to do our job. And without exception it is those with the least experience and knowledge that are the most anxious to give us the benefit of their ignorant and ill informed opinions.

Politicians, priests, hospital managers......I could compile a list that would go on & on, consisting of those who have never spent a day at the sharp end. And so it is with this absolute and irredeemable fuckwit who feels that we are all callous, uncaring and cold towards our patients. He pontificates his view that “age-old qualities of human kindness” were “palpably lacking” in hospitals and clinics. 

Can anyone tell me why this big mouthed empty headed twat is given any publicity at all to spout this bollocks as if he knew anything about it. When has this man ever been a patient in an NHS hospital, or spent even just a few hours simply watching people at work?

I worked in the NHS all my adult life. I saw all grades of staff from every medical profession at work. While it is true that a small number of those I encountered were possibly as described by Charlie, the vast majority were not. Compassion and caring did, and does abound in NHS staff on a scale beyond this man’s understanding. 

Having to endure the unevidenced spewings of this privileged and cushioned knob as if his views carried any weight makes me angry beyond words. I doubt he’ll ever read this but I would hope from somewhere he gets this message.

“You know absolutely fuck all about it so shut your mouth and fuck off and keep your insulting ignorance and unspeakable arrogance to yourself!”

2 comments:

  1. Well said, that man!

    I couldn't have said it better myself, and Mrs JD and Daughter Number 2 think that you weren't rude enough!

    I hope Dr Z has a good Christmas.

    Keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree completely with JD.

    Merry Christmas to both of you and to your families.

    ReplyDelete