Friday 17 February 2012

Dual purpose


DZ is not one for reading all the promotional blurb on product packaging. Like most males, when he goes shopping he knows what he wants, picks it off the shelf, pays for it, and can be out on the street again 90 seconds after entering the shop. I am not going to contrast this with how Mrs DZ shops but most blokes with a female partner will know what I am talking about.

So as a result of DZ’s buying stuff with a minimum of inspection he has for some time had this product sitting on the bathroom shelf.


As far as he has been concerned it is for shaving with, full stop. Mrs DZ however has noticed what is written on the back of this product and seems to be under the impression that the substance has a second use. 


I plead not guilty.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm.... I have a tube of this stuff in my bathroom cabinet, it does not have that warning on it. Is this a special one for purposes you are not telling us........?

    ReplyDelete