Saturday 19 November 2011

Kameraden

There is a lot of speculation going on about the disappearance of some of our fellow bloggers, but no actual information. It may be nothing. The most obvious potential villain, given their obvious desire to regulate our private lives, is the GMC but there is no evidence that I have seen that they are involved. I certainly intend to carry on if for no other reason than to exercise my right to freedom of speech. The rest of us should stick together, and exchange any information that comes our way, either openly on our blogs, or, if appropriate, by the back channel of email. To repost something I wrote very early in my blogging days;
We few, we happy few, we Band of Bloggers. For he who shares his blog with me this day shall be my brother. William Shakespeare ("King Henry V")

No comments:

Post a Comment