Saturday 23 October 2010

Clarification

When I started this blog it was intended to be simply a vehicle for me to rant about the NHS and my frustrations with it. Some may have noticed that I also have a bee in my bonnet about freedom of speech. This preoccupation with freedom of expression has led me down another path, that of religion.

A number of my posts have made clear my views on this most pernicious of human delusions. The device at the top right of the blog indicates that this blog is now registered with the atheist blogroll, just so there are no doubts about where I stand.

1 comment:

  1. I used to be an atheist so have some sympathy, but atheism is a very negative philosophy. Even if it is right it is no way to go through life, it cuts too much into art, literature and culture.

    There is much wrong with religion as commonly experienced, but that anger is a very good starting point in a religious quest.

    ReplyDelete